Currently (vol. 6) | Kylea & Company: Currently (vol. 6)
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, October 17, 2014

Currently (vol. 6)


I know, I know... Where the actual fuck have I been right? Completely uninspired that's where! I literally tried to write posts and was like NNOOOPPPEEE. I mean the majority of them I even had prompts for. It can't get any easier than that, but I still couldn't get the words from head to post. 

I am currently: 
 

Reading..I have Requiem by Lauren Oliver downloaded but forgot my kindle at home. But I still won't be able to read it until I get my Halloween Costume done.  
Listening.. I am listening to music I think that you as my readers would not fancy. It has been my Angry Music Playlist on Spotify which has Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, and my latest full time listen Trivium. But for the sake of my readers who have little to no idea who any of those bands are: 

Runaways by Betty Who - www.musicasparabaixar.org on Grooveshark


Thinking.. It's Friday right? Like no one is trying to play a trick on me, it is actually Friday?
Smelling.. Coffee! Is there any better smell in the morning than freshly brewed java? 
Wishing.. I brought my hair dryer to my house sitting house. My hair is going to be all sorts of 2007 Britney Crazy.
Hoping.. Today goes by quickly, but the weekend goes by slowly. 
Wearing..Pajamas :) 
Loving.. Wine nights with my best friend. We split a bottle and a board of Bruschetta. I feel bad because we always get white and she doesn't like whites, but I don't like reds. 

Wanting.. breakfast tacos. I mean how is it that you can only find these in Texas?? get with the program AZ! 
Needing..mosquito repellant. 
Feeling.. Like a hive of mosquitos own personal blood bag! They better be happy little fuckers because they won't be when I bring down the Firey depths of hell on them. I have 1,2,3..... 17! 17 welts on my legs from mosquito bites! AAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH!!!! 

Oh and here are 5 things I am an expert in: 
-Procrastination
-Using every dish and utensil possible when I cook or bake. 
-Sarcasm 
-Creating awkward moments
-Creating Unfinished Projects (i.e. my entire house.)

 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

2 comments:

  1. "-Using every dish and utensil possible when I cook or bake.
    -Sarcasm "


    Yes to both of those. Me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bottle of wine & bruschetta sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete