Sunday Fun Day! | Kylea & Company: Sunday Fun Day!
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sunday Fun Day!

Good morning y'all! Today is going to be a beautiful day because the high temps today are only going to be 91! IT'S FAALLLL!!!! Well about as fall as Phoenix, AZ can get. I am going to be putting two different Linkups in here because well I love both of them! 

So let's start with Sunday Social First. 



1.) Favorite Month and Why? 
April because it is gorgeous every day, the heat hasn't started yet, and it is one month closer to my birthday. :) 

2.) Favorite Holiday and Why? 
Normally it is my birthday... but this year I am thinking it will be Christmas. I am just ready for it this year, like I know that it is going to be a good Christmas no matter what.

3.) Are you getting the new iPhone or are you more of an android person? 
Weeelll I do love my apple products, but part of me just isn't too impressed by the same old thing by Apple. Honestly, if I had to upgrade right now, I would be looking at a Windows phone. They are a little slow to the game when it comes to apps, but they are making some seriously great phones. Plus did you guys see that the new iPhones are bending in peoples pockets?? I mean that is the only spot I keep my phone! 

4.) Most thoughtful gift I have ever received from someone? 
It was more of an action rather than a gift. This year two of my closest friends snuck into my house before picking me up from the airport and decorated it for my birthday. And we threw a mini birthday party. 

5.) Something you can't wait to splurge on?
I would say my new Kitchen remodel! But if my boss has his way I will be moving up to the North Glendale area of the valley this next year. There is a 50/50 chance that he could get his way. hhhhmmmm so... Christmas decorations for my desk! I am changing them up this year, and since I will be at someone else's house for Christmas and I don't plan on putting up a tree at my house; so I might as well decorate somewhere.



1.) Buy Ghillie a new sweater. Explanation: Yes my dog wears sweaters, and NO it is not because I make him. He actually tries to find them when it start getting cold by rooting through his fabric bins. He gets so cold that his poor little teeth chatter, I mean you have to put something on him at that point. And he pretty much destroyed all of his sweaters from last year so I have to go buy more. And I have to buy them from the Kids section. not the dogs section, because he has broad shoulders.

2.) Repaint my Bathroom

3.) Carve a pumpkin

4.) Bake something new.

5.) Deep clean my house with the windows and doors open!

6.)Watch Hocus Pocus because it is the best halloween movie Ev-ER!

7.) Buy new bedding, including a fluffy comforter to keep me warm this winter.

8.) Buy more Pumpkin Cheesecake soy candles from Target and burn them whenever I am home.

What's on your fall Bucket List?

Helene in Between Blogtober



 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I love the bucket list. Lol & when you said April I immediately thought of Miss Congeniality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must post a picture of Ghillie in his new sweaters. I bet he looks cute.

    ReplyDelete