Obligatory post... | Kylea & Company: Obligatory post...
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Obligatory post...

It is Tuesday... and I am slightly hungover thanks to the 4 glasses of wine I had on a school night.

Bad Kylea...BAD... but it was so good. 

But here I am writing a post about what was supposed to be posted yesterday. #blogtober14 today was  best and worst vacations, and I was like "what is this vacation word that everyone is speaking of?" 

But because Wi-fi was down in my office yesterday. 

10 things I wish I was told/told myself when I started blogging: 

1.) You can Re-brand instead of starting an entirely new blog.

2.) DO NOT use free templates for designs, it is easier and more effective to pay for a good design.

3.) Use your social media because it is the best way to spread the word, and get people looking.

4.) Kylea... get your own Wi-Fi! Your brothers is slow and stupid and you can't post anything at home.

5.) Use your DSLR more for pictures, not your phone. You'll thank me for it later.

6.) Start scheduling early on, and keep to it.

7.) Sponsor and write guest posts, it is really worth it.

8.) Find groups on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ because they know your blogging struggles, and it is the best resource you could ever have.

9) Don't let the muggles get you down. You aren't going to write posts that everyone loves. You 're going to catch crap, you're going to get negative comments, and it is going to suck. But you can either let it bring you down and take over OR you can be Hermione Granger and punch that Malfoy in the face with more awesome posts. 

10.) Don't write just to get followers,write for you. If you are true to who you are and what you want to write, the followers will come.

So there is all that. Now I have to get to work since I am leaving early for exciting events you all will soon see! SO EXCITED!!!! 

Also... the Carlton happened last night... it was epic.
EPIC!





 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kylea-

    We are inviting you & all Sunday Social players to our
    Sunday Stealing meme during the hiatus. Check us out at www.sundaystealing .com!

    Thanks!

    Bud Weiser

    ReplyDelete