Happy, Happy, Happy! #blogtober14 | Kylea & Company: Happy, Happy, Happy! #blogtober14
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Happy, Happy, Happy! #blogtober14



Things that Make me happy: 
-Harry Potter Marathons
-Getting consumed in a new book
-Learning a new recipe and having it turn out
-Baking
-Laughing with my friends till it hurts
- Dancing around my house
-Drinking out of the milk carton
-When someone challenges me to a Finding Nemo quote off 
- Winning
-This dude

-When my mom plays with my hair
-When my mom cooks for me, because she makes the best food out there
-The moment when I have a light bulb moment while solving a problem 
-Going to Target with extra spending money
-Red Velvet Cupcake Soy Candles from Target
-Getting all of my clothes washed AND folded!
-Afternoon naps
- Hitting my 10k steps
-Finding a new song to blast and put on repeat in the car
-Chocolate ice cream and a chick flick movie night
-Finding new restaurants
-The smell of clean towels and sheets
-Road trips
 -Coming up with brilliant post ideas
-Watching Breakfast at Tiffany's 

What makes you happy? 

Helene in Between Blogtober




 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

1 comment: