Fear | Kylea & Company: Fear
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Monday, October 20, 2014

Fear

Helene in Between Blogtober


I have three categories of fear in my life. Yea I am a big ol' scaredy cat about some stuff. But to say that one is more important than the others is crazy because to me they are my biggest fears. Here they are: 

Irrational: (they frighten the hell out of me, but I will survive.)
-Spiders crawling on me
-Falling asleep in a bathtub and drowning
-Someone breaking into my house
-Leaving the garage door open
-Becoming a hoarder
- Elevators
-Thunder

Straight up Fear: (I will not survive, I may end up in the hospital) 
-Heights
-Snakes
-Tight, enclosed spaces (Claustrophobia)
-Someone breaking into my house

Philosophical Fears (meaning I fear that they happen but it is not a full on panic attack, curl in fetal position and sob my eyes out fear.) 
-Becoming a crazy cat spinster
-Having a family member pass away
-Settling for something less
-Not living and becoming too comfortable in routines
-Marrying someone I will resent


What fears do you have?



 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I definitely have a few of those...mostly all of the last category, snakes, heights, & spiders.

    ReplyDelete