How Irritating! | Kylea & Company: How Irritating!
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

How Irritating!

I am a person who gets irritated very easily and very quickly. And when my friends or family do not listen to me or recognize that I am irritated by something they are doing I tend to go a little loco on them. 

Well today we are talking about pet peeves, and as I was writing it down with pen and paper I realized that I had a lot more pet peeves than I originally thought. So get ready and feel free to comment on my craziness. 

Helene in Between Blogtober


>> When someone leaves time on the microwave. I mean it takes 2 seconds to hit clear.

>> When someone leaves EVERY LIGHT in the house on, even in rooms they are not in.

>>When certain friends of mine think I am part of the couch and put their stinky feet on me.

>> When drivers don't use directionals.

>>When there is a minor accident and everyone stops, causing the worst traffic ever!

>>When people leave an empty toilet paper roll on the spindle but then get a roll out and set it on the counter. IT'S RIGHT THERE!!! 

>> The phrase "he's just a dog Kylea." No, that is my child and he is more well behaved than your human child.

>>OR when people blame the breed of dog for it's aggression. 

>>Everything about Verizon right now. EVERYTHING! 

>> When people try to talk during the movie/tv show.

>>When people in my office complain about not taking a lunch. I mean, whose choice is that.

>> The noise my boss makes when he is clearing his throat too much. It just weirds me out.

>> When people complain that they don't have money to pay their bills, but then go and buy unnecessary things.

>>When people talk on the phone while at a check out line.

>>When people require a lot of hand holding in doing a simple task.

>>When people tell me that I can't do something. I do what I want! 

>> When people randomly touch me for no reason. Not in a weird perverted way, but still in a not necessary, why are you touching me way. This reaction is me.



What are some of your pet peeves? 


 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Ha yes! So many of these things would be on my list too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, "he's just a dog" is NOT acceptable conversation to a dog parent. EVER. People should understand that!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete