Weekend Highlights: | Kylea & Company: Weekend Highlights:
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Monday, October 27, 2014

Weekend Highlights:

Friday: 
-Got irritated again with certain people at work. 
-Came home, and was completely disappointed that my IWYP shirt hadn't gotten here.
-Packed an overnight bag to spend the night at my bestie. 
-Got a nail stuck in my foot. (it didn't slow me down)
-Watched Hocus Pocus and Carved a couple pumpkins!(The far one would not light up!) 


Saturday: 
-Woke up far too early and made the mistake of saying no to coffee.
-Walked a 5k with my beautiful aunt who was diagnosed with breast cancer last month.(She is in the middle)


- Went home and SLEPT.
-Woke up enough to get lasagna for dinner.

Sunday:
-Coffee
-Watched CMT's top 20, but decided that I like GAC's more.
-Dishes and Laundry Done
-Afternoon Nap
-Made my latest obsession of Salted Caramel Popcorn and watched TFIOS.
-Watched Once Upon a Time and Revenge. 

What did you do this weekend? 

 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Love the pumpkins. I still haven't watched Hocus Pocus this month yet!

    ReplyDelete