I don't wanna miss a thing... | Kylea & Company: I don't wanna miss a thing...
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, October 3, 2014

I don't wanna miss a thing...

Helene in Between Blogtober

Let's set the mood with some music shall we? 


Better.... 

Todays topic on #blogtober14 is one thing that we cannot live without. I'm sorry... But how am I supposed to pick one thing?! I am a completely selfish person sometimes and I just need all of the things. So here is a carefully constructed list of things that I could not live without in my world.

>> Ghillie, my overweight, semi protective dog. I swear he would be that one dog from the Allstate commercials that let all of the burglars in because they brought a steak. That is my dog.But I love the big old fur ball. I mean he is pretty much the one constant source of happiness in my house. 

>> Coffee. I don't think I need to do much explaining on this. I mean I need coffee, not Starbucks necessarily, but coffee in general is good.


>> Glasses because I am as blind as a bat. 


>> Food, because we all need food right? And Clothes, we need those. Am I taking this too literal?

>>Twinkies, because if there is an apocalypse I still believe that they will out last us all. Plus then I would have Tallahassee on my side.


>>Wine, because there are idiots in my life and wine keeps me from punching them, in the face, with a chair. 

>> Target, because.... Target! 

>> Books, because when all else fails you always have a source of knowledge, magic, and imagination. 


What are some of the things you can't live without? 

 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

4 comments:

  1. haha love your list!! this is excellent, especially target and your bull dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food and Target, for the win. I would die in a world without Target. LIterally. D-I-E dead. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang it! I forgot to buy more coffee at the store!

    ReplyDelete