Currently (Vol. 8) | Kylea & Company: Currently (Vol. 8)
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, January 30, 2015

Currently (Vol. 8)



Reading.. I need a new book! I devoured the Selection Series from Kiera Cass, but just haven't found a new book. I am back to reading required books for school,  so hopefully I don't stop reading for fun. That would suck! 

Listening: Honestly right now some news braodcast about Obama going somewhere since I am sitting at the front desk for coverage. But as for Music, I am rocking out to this: 
Jungle (Official Audio) by X Ambassadors, Jamie N Commons on Grooveshark

Smelling.. Mike and Ikes! I just popped a whole handful into my mouth and can smell the flavors. Is that weird? 


Hoping.. I can recreate Megan's Ikea Hack for a stand up desk. 

Wearing.. The usual! Jeans, t-shirt, and a sweater. Though I should have brought a heavier jacket. 

Loving.. (yet hating) the rain!! People get stupid at driving when it rains in Phoenix, but it is definitely soothing to listen to. 

Thinking.. That I really need to de-clutter my desk at work. Almost 6 years at one job turns you into a little pack rat of sorts I guess.

Wanting.. to get all of the drafts for my blog finished. You guys there are SO MANY! I just get home and really don't want to look at a computer screen. 


Needing.. to clean my house. It's far too messy!! 

Feeling.. Overall, content. This week with work has been okay, not the best but not the worst, and my class on Monday was okay. I am super happy that it is Friday though.


 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I don't know the last time I had Mike & Ikes. Reading it made me say mmm out loud though.

    ReplyDelete