Day 1 Of My Thirty Day Yoga Challenge: The Why and Where | Kylea & Company: Day 1 Of My Thirty Day Yoga Challenge: The Why and Where
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day 1 Of My Thirty Day Yoga Challenge: The Why and Where


GOOD MORNING!!! It's the new year, time to wake up and start the day. Ok maybe I have had two cups of coffee by now and done day one of my first Resolution. Yup I got a little yoga in this morning! Since this is still a week day I wanted to try and keep to my schedule so that I don't completely kill my work week like I did last week. Man was that rough! 

So I know you all are asking, what did you use to do yoga so early in the morning?

A dvd? An App? A Plane? 

Ok maybe not the last, but I definately watched something. Youtube Videos! I mean where would we be without YouTube videos? The stone age that's where!

First I must give you one great resource: yoga.com
They have some great free video's and information.

Check out the Video I used today to start my yoga challenge.
Yoga For Beginners with Yoga with Adriene

And then I followed up with Day One of the 30 Day Yoga Challenge with Erin Motz. 

Now that I am feeling awesome, it's time to get this new year started! 

Do you practice Yoga? 

 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment