Oh Hey! Friday Favorites from Photojojo | Kylea & Company: Oh Hey! Friday Favorites from Photojojo
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, January 23, 2015

Oh Hey! Friday Favorites from Photojojo

We made it folks! There were moments when my frail self thought that I would never see the daylight of Friday, but here it is! It's been a longer day than most, so sadly this is a little later in the day but I hope y'all enjoy it anyways.

One thing you may not have known about me, is that I am pretty serious when it comes to taxes. All of my brackets are put as high as I can and I keep track of everything that I spend for school. Plus I am always a head of schedule when it comes to filing. So it won't surprise you that this week the little tax fairies at Turbo Tax did their job and showed me what my return was going to be.

Increasing my taxes on my paycheck pays off, not by much, but it is a nice little kick back. Enough that I get to buy myself a little something every year. This year I am looking at some items that I have literally been drooling over for the past year on Photojojo. 

If you have never heard of Photojojo before, you are seriously missing out. They have an amazing newsletter with all of the best DIY tips, photography news, and more importantly some of the best photo gear.

When I need some photography items for my phone, they are the first place I look. 

 So while drooling over the amazingly insane products that they have, I decided to make my Oh Hey, Friday Favorites on my top 5 favorite products in their store. 



1.) The Photojojo Lens Set ($99) : To buy all of these beauties you are looking at $99 which includes a case to put them in. Now you can buy a basic pack at $49 or Individual lenses at $20. The best part is that they are easy to connect and remove from your phone because of the magnetic ring that goes around your normal lens and is magnetic.


2.) Muku Shutter Remote ($40) : This remote allows you to snap a pic without having to set a pesky timer on your phone or sit at an awkward angle. It's the perfect tool for any blogger really.



3.) The Foldio ($49): Don't want to DIY your own light box or backdrop to photograph your ultra cute craft or yummy treat? Well my fellow bloggies, these guys have the foldio for you. It is on the pricier side of the scale at $49 but it has built in LED Lights to give you just the right amount of light. 




**Cue the baby angel choir** 

4.) The Sony QX Smart Lens ($349.99) : I love Sony Camera's and this, well this my friends makes me wonder why anyone would ever need a DSLR. This amazing lens is detachable, you can snap the shutter from across the room using the Sony app, and has a 20x optical zoom. Basically it would be like using your big girl camera, on your iPhone, iPad, tablet, and or android phones. 




5.) Gorillapod Mobile ($15): Meet the little tripod that could! This little guy is mobile and bendy so that you can place it anywhere to take the perfect pic. Not near a flat surface? That's ok, because the legs bend to what you need in order to keep it stable. It even wraps around cords or ropes.

All in all my cart right now is totaling  $558.99 pre tax and before the secret store (because I seriously want a bag of just marshmallows from Lucky Charms, seriously). With this hefty price tag I will definitely have to buy them one at a time, but I can't wait to up my photography game. 

Do you have any cool tech gadgets that are screaming your name?





I was not asked, offered product or reimbursed for this post. I have only written it out of love for this site and their products.
 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment