Think About it Tursdays: Vol. 1 Introduction | Kylea & Company: Think About it Tursdays: Vol. 1 Introduction
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Think About it Tursdays: Vol. 1 Introduction





































About three years ago, I started a little thing I call Think About it Thursday at work. I came up with the idea to coincide with our Community Involvement Team and to get people thinking about other things besides work! Sometimes we get to wrapped up in work that we forget about everything else, and I wanted a way for people to break away and converse about something other than work.

Eventually Think About it Thursdays dissolved due to timing and we only had 9 people in both companies total. I am still infatuated with the idea of stepping out of the box, so I am bringing Think About it Thursday to the blogging world.

Today since the idea is still fresh, I think it is important to introduce who we are and what we love.  So I carefully created a list of Fabulous Questions for each of us to get to know each other, or so that you can get to know me a bit more.

So without further ado!

(Sometimes I miss my long hair.) 

What's your Name?
Simple Question! My name is Kylea (Ki-Lee). But I honestly respond to anything close to my name, or Ky. I guess it is a normal reaction of having it pronounced wrong for most of my life.

What is the #1 reason you get up every morning (or Evening) and blog?
For me, it's like I can find my little voice in the big world. I love getting to know people from all around the world and finding inspiration from someone else's adventures.

Do you have a favorite Vlogger?
Not as of yet. I am just now figuring out all of the wonderful people that do Vlogging, and I have not found a favorite Vlogger yet.

Favorite Book?
The Catcher in The Rye by J.D. Salinger

Do you watch documentary's? If so what is your favorite?
I do! I like Who Killed the Electric Car, because I do work in the automotive field and it is rather interesting. I also like Black Fish because I've always been one of those zoo goers that asks whether or not animals should really be caged like that. I know that in some cases it may be wise to prevent extinction but I still have a problem with it.

Do you support a Non-Profit Organization or Charity?
With work, I volunteer time to a local shelter here in Phoenix, but I do want to do more for equality rights and for the younger generations. Any suggestions on an Organization?

What are 3 words that you would use to describe yourself?
Introvert, Passionate, Sassy

******************

Every three Thursdays, we will link up with a new topic! The next Thursday will be February 12th and the topic will be LOVE! 

What does love look like to you? 


Grab a button and link up! I can't wait to see what everyone has to say!

Kylea & Company


 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I'll have to see if I can fit this link up in. I definitely think you described yourself perfectly in those three words and I don't have a favorite vlogger but some that I subscribe too. I really enjoy the makeup ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I'll definitely be jumping in with the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! What Vlogs do you subscribe too? I know some of the bigger ones like Zoella and Glamorazzi, but it would be cool to find others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete