Wednesday Confessionals | Kylea & Company: Wednesday Confessionals
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wednesday Confessionals

It's been a while since I have made any form of confessions, but I just need to today. It feels far too right to be wrong.




- I cannot stop listening to this song! And apparently other people can't stop either because it has over 9 million views on YouTube. I like this cover more than the real versions, sorry T. Swift.



- I was asked  to make a go to guide for how parts of my job for some trainees of our "Client" and I feel like it is 10 times better than what I did for my employee.

- I have a 14 different posts sitting in draft status right now. Partially because I am uninspired to finish them or I liked the idea at first but then started to hate it.

- I hate this whole winter darkness sh*t. It needs to be sunny when I wake up so that I will actually wake up. Here I am almost done with my first cup of coffee ready to fall back asleep!

- CAN WE MOVE OFFICES YET?!! I listen to some of the people in my office (which to clarify do not work for my company) and I want to ask for a knife to stab out my ear drums. I  have moved our office four times now, and now I am ready to move it again.

- I love Facebook Groups! I am a part of The Blogging Elite, and am already liking it more than some of the others. But I am also loving All Bloggers United. I always feel like a loser though because I don't participate in a lot of the posts.

- I am really bummed that I won't be flying away to Florida on Friday for Blogcation. The overall conference was cancelled, so my wonderful roomies and I decided to not go through with it. But I did find 2 conferences to go to and one of them is in Arizona! Looking at my calendars still sucks though because they have pictures of fabulous beaches on them.

- I think I have lost some of my damn marbles because I offered to organize our scrapbooking camp for this year. Last year was a hot mess that I did not go to because it was filled full of drama. But this is literally a tradition that my mom started and I feel like the torch needs to come back to the family.

- I am doing horribly at this yoga challenge, but then again it may all be self doubt. Pretty sure even ten minutes of yoga has got to count for something right? I mean even Ghillie tries to join in. 

- I have class in 19 days! Super excited to go to classes I am actually going to enjoy for once.

- I bought 4 books on my Kindle on Sunday and have barely started one. I think owning a Kindle is more dangerous than going into an actual bookstore with a credit card. Which is hard because I feel like bookstores are like a version of Disney Land. 

- Also, I think I am off of my Apple product crazy train. I really don't like the way any of my Apple gadgets are working these days and lately it seems like they are having more problems than upgrades. Which is pretty bad since there is a new upgrade every 2 weeks it seems. My heart is switching to Microsoft and their damn Windows 8 products. 

Happy Wednesday! 
 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

1 comment: