Oh hey, Friday Favorites! | Kylea & Company: Oh hey, Friday Favorites!
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, January 16, 2015

Oh hey, Friday Favorites!


We all know that Friday is probably the best day of the week. This week has been ESPECIALLY long, or at least for me it has been. You ever have one of those weeks where the days go by super fast but the rest of the week seems to go by extremely slow?

Favorites of the week!

1.) Dutch Brothers Coffee: If you live on the west coast or in Arizona, you know that Dutch Brothers beats Starbucks hands down. I don't have one close enough to my house or work to go every day, but when I do get to go I cherish every moment.

2.) This String Art DIY project, more particularly the Longhorns version in the bottom right corner.

3.) This cord organization hack. I seriously have a problem with cords being all wonky and messy, like it really bothers me. This hack would be perfect for my office at work and at home. 


4.) #linstead. Squealed in delight when Linstead happened on Chicago PD. I MEAN FINALLY!!! Plus Halstead is my favorite guy on there, so I am pretty happy when good things happen for him.



5.) Gold by Imagine Dragons. I have been listening to this non stop this week because I am madly in love with it.

Gold by Imagine Dragons on Grooveshark




+


 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I love the string project. Even though I'm moving out of Texas I really want to do the Texas one where it's colored like their flag.

    ReplyDelete