New Week, New Year, New You | Kylea & Company: New Week, New Year, New You
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Monday, January 19, 2015

New Week, New Year, New You


If there's one thing that I try and remember at the beginning of every Monday, besides my coffee intake level; it's that the beginning of the week is the start of something new. It's a chance to make it a better week than  previous ones. After the past couple of weeks, I think that I am ready for a new week.

This is the start of a new year after all, so why not make it a new you.

To help make that happen the girls of The Blogging Elite want to giveaway some pretty cool stuff.

 photo newyearnewyougiveaway_zpsa7df4f8a.png
 photo newyearnewyouhosts_zps86d0153e.png


Are you ready to make it an amazing new week?

 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

6 comments:

  1. I just want to live more in the moment in 2015. I usually spend so much time trying to plan out my life & figure out what's next that I never just live in the here & now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that someone is giving away snacks!! I definitely like those when I'm reading through blogs!! Looking at each week as a new beginning sounds like a plan to me. I need to do that more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To make sure I fully live up to my word for this year, which is prosper :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the same way! Sometimes I need a little reminder to just take a chill pill and look at what the day brings, and I just try to do something spontaneous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! I have mini bags of Cheez-It's so that I can have a snack while I am reading. It makes all the difference in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that word! Simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete