Flashback to a Pinterest Perfect Life | Kylea & Company: Flashback to a Pinterest Perfect Life
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, January 9, 2015

Flashback to a Pinterest Perfect Life

On January 9, 2014 I posted on what it would be like if my life were Pinterest Perfect. Let's face it, Pinterest is still as popular as it was a year ago. But a few things would change in my perfect Pinterest Life. So what would my Pinterest Perfect Life look like now, one year later?



In my Pinterest Perfect Life, my hair would look like this! Short, sassy, and a little bit on the edgy side. I would also be able to actually style it to a T. 


In my Pinterest Perfect world I would still have adorable outfits like this, but now it would involve a few more pairs of jeans than anything else. I would also have a shoe closet that would be to die for and everything would be organized in that closet perfectly. Because who really wants a closet that is disorganized? And in a Pinterest Perfect world I would have skinny calfs so that I could wear boots. 



In my Pinterest Perfect world, I would still have a well designed apartment or condo, but it would also have the most perfect kitchen in the world. AND I would have someone to clean it and all of the dishes from the yummy food I made.


In my Pinterest Perfect world, my new work office/ area would look something like this. Organized, pretty, and the envy of the office world. I would be a marketing guru and my ideas for company culture would get recognized in numerous organizations around the world.  


And in a Pinterest Perfect world, I would be a crafting goddess. Everything I made would be the envy of all. I would get book deals, thousands of fans, and my own show on HGTV, TLC or DIY. (This chalkboard clipboard is adorable fyi.) 


If this were a Pinterest Perfect world I would be simply:


What would your Pinterest Perfect world look like? 
 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I love this idea, I may have to borrow it for my blog soon! xo.

    ReplyDelete