Can we just shut off the lights? | Kylea & Company: Can we just shut off the lights?
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Can we just shut off the lights?

Happy Wednesday to all.

Arizona is a bright state, most of the day you can walk around the house without turning a light on. Well that is the case in my office too. We literally have huge picture windows everywhere that allow sunlight to come in. Yet we are using the inside lights. 

The inside lights hurt they eyes of anyone wearing contacts, and that is half of the office including myself. So to help with the light we sit here with our sunglasses on looking like ballers. Can we just shut off half of the lights? Preferably the ones over my desk??

I think my boss realized how busy I can get sometimes because he has stopped asking when I am hiring someone. But he has not taken me to lunch in over a month and I may or may not be sad about that. We always go to the best spots for lunch. 

I was in an extremely good mood yesterday until all of the grumpy people came in. Why are bad moods contagious? I just wanted to walk around and be like "hey cheer up, look at this cute puppy."
Such a cute lil puppy he is. I just want to hug him and squeeze him and call him George. 

 Even my boss was in a good mood until he got here. I think this is a sign that we need our own office space. I think it would be grand, because I would get to decide what goes in it!

Enough about work though, y'all don't want to hear about my boring 9-5. Well ok, this is a thing that my girls at work want to do so it is slightly connected with work. But I need the help of my bloglandia friends on this one. 

Friends V & A have decided that they are going to date vicariously through me. How? By creating a profile for me on Plenty of Fish (?) and "slutting/dolling" me up and then weeding through the matches or hits that I get and setting me up. Does anyone else feel like this is a really, really bad idea? 

Anyone? 

 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Ahh the dating thing sounds SO AWKWARD!


    Also, I hate artificial lights and will sit in the semi dark until I can no longer see until I turn the lights on. I'm a teacher and the lights are almost always off in my classroom. It saves energy too!

    ReplyDelete