Proud Sister Moment | Kylea & Company: Proud Sister Moment
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Proud Sister Moment

Pre-Warning- IF you do not know what death metal/ screamo is turn the volume down (way down) prior to watching. If you do know what death metal/screamo is and do not like it please do not watch the video as you will ultimately not like it. 

I hit a proud sister moment the other day when I realized that my brothers band Unholy Monarch had posted a video of a full version of one of their songs. And it looks professionally done compared to all of the random ones that people posted from shows. I was actually looking for  one of him and his friends goofing around  and singing the little mermaid, but this was much cooler. Although a bunch of hard core rocker dudes singing Under the Sea is pretty funny when you think about it. My older brother has always been so passionate about his music, and I am so excited to see what comes of it. I am posting this today because it does HAPPEN to be his birthday, and I have been harassing him on Facebook for the better part of the morning. All is fair in sibling love and war. 

Here is the video. My brother Matt is the guitarists standing next to Lynn (the only girl) and is also the only male guitarist with hair. 



And yes he has longer hair than most average females.
This is it french braided.
So pretty!

This is it while at a show: 
*Said for legal purposes- I have no idea who tool the photo, but left the logo. 

Another look at Matt Show Hair: 
*Again for Said for legal purposes- I have no idea who tool the photo, but it is awesome and not mine. 

This is how his coworkers see it: 
It seems pretty accurate to me. 

And it pulled up while cuddling with his "attack" dog Lyric.
Probably watching Game of Thrones..... 

Happy Birthday to the dinosaur known as my older brother! I live for the time of the year where I can make fun of you and admire you all in one day. 




 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment