It's 5 O'Clock in the Morning. | Kylea & Company: It's 5 O'Clock in the Morning.
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

It's 5 O'Clock in the Morning.

And I really am awake right now. Literally typing this post. <---- that is the sleep talking. 

Well either way two giant furry beasts decided that with my alarm clock they needed to be up as well, leading me to get up. And once I am up, well I am up writing blog posts about nothing. Most of my ideas come to me as I sit there in bed before I go to sleep and then magically, pow Mr. Sandman brings me some dreams. 

So what can I write about at 5 O'Clock in the morning? 

-Well I would do a FanGirlFreakOUT about last nights Teen Wolf. But to be courteous to all of those who haven't seen it. You have until tomorrow before I lay out the spoilers. 

-I could talk about how I actually looked "smokin" on Saturday night and there were a decent amount of suitors out there that were definitely Kylea's type. 
BFF Audra and I. She is my Person. 
BUT, someone who likes to randomly decide that he has feelings for me, screws with my head, and then drops me like a sack of potatoes; well then he decided that he needed to hang all over me. Goodbye extremely hot guy with the hat on.

-I could tell you about how I totally missed the #bloggerpjparty the other day and was extremely upset about it. :( 

- I could also tell you about how I have been working until 7pm at night. But honestly who wants to hear about that?? 

- I could also tell you about  some of the conversations I have at work, because they can be not so suitable for work. That is actually a good idea...... 

- I could tell you about this awesomely awful delicious cup of coffee I made with the Starbucks Verisimo. 

All Fabulous Ideas, but it is still Five O'Clock in the morning, and I feel like getting ready for work and taking a nap. 

Have a great one readers. 



 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment