Wednesday Wolfessionals | Kylea & Company: Wednesday Wolfessionals
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wednesday Wolfessionals


Well folks I hope you had a chance to watch this weeks episode of MTV’s Teen Wolf, because I am turning this Wednesday Confessional into a Wednesday Wolfessional. <— see what I did there?? Sorry I am a nerd, it keeps my life interesting. 

Not that I should have to justify it, but since the Humpday Confessionals button changed to none other than the delicious Damon Salvator (Ian Somerholder) I feel like the Sci-fi in his life needs to be represented. 


Vodka and Soda



So I must confess my thoughts on this weeks episode “Dark Moon”: 


- I love the meaning behind the Dark Moon, but I felt like there was no real grieving happening nor was there any reflection of everything that had just happened. 

- I was in such a hurry to get back from a commercial because I did not press pause on the DVR remote, that I bit into my scalding hot food and burnt the entire roof of my mouth. It hurts to eat anything now. 

- I do not like this whole Stiles has a girlfriend scenario they got going on. Not sure if it is because I want him all to myself or because it is weird that she is a were-coyote. I mean come on, a coyote? Seriously?!  

- I do however like the witty banter that Malia gives back while she is learning to become more human. I think she makes an interesting addition to the team. 

- Why is Kira still around?? And why is it that she dances like an idiot? I mean come on girl, you should know how to drop it like it’s hot. And why is it that when Malia magically touches your waist you stop having seizures and know how to shake it? Is this a foreshadowing of a different relationship? 

- Where did all of the parents go this episode? Did they really think it was a wise idea to let their 5 Teenage  kids run down to Mexico? I mean given all that has happened I wouldn’t, but that is me. 

- I think I like the way this story line is going already. 
- I am just going to say it…. 
Fuck you Kate Argent, Fuck you. How dare you turn Derek into younger HIGHLY less attractive Derek! You are just going to throw this whole season into a tizzy. 



Did you have real things that you want to confess today? Head over to Vodka and Soda and link up. 




 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment