Sunday Social | Kylea & Company: Sunday Social
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday Social

Why is sunday almost over?? I can tell you that it has been an extremely interesting weekend. One that also included my AC dying, me seeing one of my chiropractors at a bar, and me finally getting to see How to Train Your Dragon and The Veronica Mars Movie. 

Now I sit here with two of the most adorable dogs known to man kind, exhausted, and finally write this post prior to turning on True Blood. 


1. What is my Favorite scary movie? 
None... I hate scary movies, and I will not watch them. 

2. What is my favorite weird TV show that I don't think people watch?
Breaking Amish, I just love all of the drama and the way that they see English Life. Anyone else think that Katy Ann should leave the amish??

3.What is a Song that I could sing all of the words to without any music? 
Um.....Cross My Heart by George Strait is all that is coming to mind right now. 

4.What is my favorite book re-read? 
The Catcher In the Rye by J.D. Salinger or Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck

5. One site that I visit more than all of the rest? 
Besides the ones for work, I think Bloglovin is the second that I go to all of the time. 


Have a good week!


 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

1 comment: