Sunday Social! | Kylea & Company: Sunday Social!
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday Social!

Good Morning Everyone! Do we all have our coffee?? Yes? I have had 2 cups already! 

Following the theme of Social! 

One blog I am absolutely smitten with Brianne of My Life As... and one blog you should definitely follow is Shana from Organized Chaos . These girls are ACA-AWESOME! 




1. When do I take time for me? 
Every weekend. Well during the summer not so much because after this post I am going to start working so that I am not too far behind this week with notifications and accounting stuff. But I do try and put aside time every weekend to unwind and disconnect from the world. I try to get blog posts in, scheduled, and posted and I also use the time to try and learn something new or find new blogs to follow. I also get an extreme amount of housework done on the weekends! Sounds silly but there is nothing more calming to me than cleaning the crap out of my house. 

2.What do I find my biggest weakness to be? 
Procrastination. I wait until the last minute every time, and that is my biggest fault. If we are talking like my kryptonite.....Iced coffee. It has taken me everything in my power not to cave and go to Starbucks for my Venti Iced Quad Hazelnut Machiatto, and I can never make iced coffee right at home. But mainly my weakness is procrastination. 



3. Biggest Attribute? 
I think this can be a weakness and an attribute, but I care too much. I care about what people are doing, what they think, and generally I care about my friends a lot. I am the type of person who if we are really good friends, will jump in front of bullets and cars to save you. When it's someones birthday or a special occasion I try to go all out or do something incredibly special for that person that I know only I can do. 

4.What is my favorite place to shop online? 
Amazon. I am a Prime member for a reason, 2 day shiipppiiiinnngggg!!!! Plus I can practically find anything I want on there. 

5.Where is my favorite place to kill time? 
Target or a bookstore. It is also a great place to kill your bank account should you chose to buy stuff. Which really isn't a choice in either instances. 



 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

10 comments:

  1. I'm also really bad with procrastination. I think to imagine that I am a planner, but I put things off for so long that I end up scrambling at the last minute to get things done and making myself really anxious in the process. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel @ Blonde with a ChanseJune 8, 2014 at 8:16 AM

    I am stopping in from Sunday Social, and I can totally relate to most of your answers. I too care too much, and Amazon is the bomb! Prime is the best! I hope you have a great Sunday! I'm checking out those two blogs you recommended :)


    www.blondewithachanse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Target for killing time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh another Target time-waster! It seems every Sunday Social blog (except mine) has mentioned that store. It's not that I can't waste time there it's just that I feel the overwhelming urge to buy nearly every home decor item in the store. Honestly, ANOTHER shower curtain? I feel like I need to put them on a one-month rotation now just so they each get a turn. Everything there is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always get my best work done in the last hour, works every single time! Also, Amazon Prime is the BEST! I have to remember when I'm buying from somewhere else that it won't get to me in two days, bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, I instantly get sad when I realize it is going to take more than 2 days to get my newly purchased item. And some of my best papers are written 2 hours before class starts. 3/4 of it is all fluff, but brilliant fluff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well depends on what your packing... but I never pack a suitcase until 3am the day of! :) Surprisingly I never forget anything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It truly is the best place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by! Prime is the best. It is a subscription that pays for itself in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is sad to say that I have a planner AND a daily to do list.... a lot on that to-do list gets pushed aside to the next day though. It gets stressful indeed!

    ReplyDelete