Monday Madness and Wishes | Kylea & Company: Monday Madness and Wishes
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday Madness and Wishes

Random picture because I can. 


So after a very short weekend, I have been back at it in the work world for almost 5 hours now.... Is it 4 yet?? But I think it was a very productive weekend; one in which I changed my blog design (even though I said I wouldn't), managed to lose my dogs collar, and managed to wash more dishes than I knew possible.

Also... 
  • I was looking forward to yesterdays sunday social, but as you can tell.... didn't happen. I blame Game of Thrones.
  • I wanted to get some pictures scanned of my biological fathers. Couldn't find my terabyte to save them on or stand the heat in my office. 
  • I wanted to work out of my home office today. Found out this weekend it is the hottest room in my house, reaching 89 degrees with the AC on and two fans going. So working from home is a no go. 
  • Wanted to get at least 6 posts done scheduled. Didn't get any even remotely done because I was attempting to understand HTML and CSS. 


Plus side, I managed to watch the first three years of Harry Potter! How I miss it terribly. And managed to get highly irrational with Game of Thrones. Sorry for my language on twitter, it truly is the most frustrating season.

For this week: 

1) This week is the beginning of month end, which means I will be working non stop for the most part on nothing but accounting crap. I want to get it all done this week so that I do not have to freak out when the owner gets back from Africa. #firstworldproblems

2) Get four more posts put together and scheduled. And then promote the hell out of them. 

3) Stay away from anything Game of Thrones related, so that I do not see any spoilers. 

4) Start on a book, and remember to bring it to the office so that I can actually read. 

5) Get meals planned out for next weeks lunches/dinners. This has saved me sooo much money the past two weeks! It is awesome!


What are your goals for the week? 

 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment