Dear Friday, I love you. | Kylea & Company: Dear Friday, I love you.
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, June 6, 2014

Dear Friday, I love you.

Dear Friday,

Today is going to be filled with mixed emotions. One because I am super happy that it is Friday, but two because I can already tell that this is going to be a stupid day. But hey, we made it to this grand day right? I can make it through..... I hope.

Dear Coworkers,


And let me follow that by this. 

Dear Readers, Sorry I saw an opportune moment to put in some Veronica Mars in this post. And one can never go wrong with Veronica Mars. Dear Electric Bill, You went down a little! Granted for about 4 hours it is hotter than balls in my house,  but you my dear little electric bill went down! There is hope I won't be completely broke after all. Dear iPhone, I finally broke down and bought you a case..... I hope you like it, but don't get comfortable because I found a Harry Potter one that would suit your sense of adventure better. Dear Scale, start telling me lies. The truth hurts so much. Dear Brain, Play nice with others today. MKAY? Thanks! Dear Americans, Thank you for coming up with ridiculous holidays that we all support because it involves food. Happy National Doughnut Day Y'all! 



And to complete this Random Post for some to enjoy, here is a song that I have recently been jamming to over here in my little cubicle world! All because I watched a random documentary on the making of American Idiot on Broadway, and this version of the song gives me chills.



 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment