Netflix has ruined my life. | Kylea & Company: Netflix has ruined my life.
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Netflix has ruined my life.

We all have our favorite things in life, our favorite hobbies. But it appears that all of mine have fallen to the side. Why? Netflix, that's why! Yea that's right, I am blaming all of my problems on one convenient little subscription that brings pleasure to so many. 

So why am I blaming possibly the best invention of  my time? 

Well let's start with the fact that I get addicted to the shows that have been discontinued/stopped. I mean come ON! Why is it that I am now infatuated with Heroes, Dollhouse, and Heartland??? Netflix. And yes I do know that Heartland is still on but they never put new episodes on fast enough because it is Canadian.


Another fact... I have no social life on the weekends because I would rather binge watch an entire season of Witches of East End, then go to a party. I mean what sane single person in their mid 20's does that? Because then we can create a group and start recommending shows to each other. 


I am spoiled with no commercials. I watch regular tv now and I just cannot stand commercials! That is because of you Netflix. Why do I have a DVR? Because of Netflix and it's ad free, beautiful self. So now when I have to watch the new and final season of Sons of Anarchy, I have to wait 30 minutes after the show starts to start watching so that I can skip all of the commercials. 



I now want to live in a tiny house, will never go to Sea World again, am scarred to eat half of the foods in the U.S., and am now terrified to go into half of the abandoned cities in the US. Why? Because the documentaries Netflix posts are very convincing. And you only convinced me more that I want to live the tiny house lifestyle way. Because they are a bunch of wonderful jerk faces.

My taste in food has gotten pricier. Because why eat just a normal pint of ice cream when you really need that Talenti Gelato to get you through that heart wrenching independent film? And Pizza, I mean what marathon isn't complete with a large combo pizza with extra mushrooms that you can eat for 3 meals?


Impatience. I do not want to wait another year for the next season of OITNB! And where is Season one of Sleepy Hollow??? There are never enough episodes. 

Now if you don't mind... I may or may not be enjoying an episode of Dr. Who before I start to plan Geek Day. 

Sorry, I'm not sorry.


 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment