This I must confess... | Kylea & Company: This I must confess...
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

This I must confess...

Vodka and Soda


Every Executive, Director, and Manager in the office is not going to be here for the next two days. The only Executive that will be present at all will be my boss tomorrow. And while they are in this huge meeting, the entire office has decided that we are doing Pizza and Beer  for lunch. Maybe tomorrow so that my boss will be a softy and pay for it. I also wore flip flops in because there is no one hear to judge me.


My friend asked if I wanted to go to the river this weekend. For those of you who do not live in AZ the Salt River is a river that people go down to sit in an inter tube and get hammered out of  their minds. It just sounds like SO MUCH FUUNN.

I found myself reading the really gushy weird romantic books this weekend, and not only did I read one but I followed it by 4 others. And while it was weird and irritating at times, they still had decent story lines. Though I have decided that they just really aren't my cup of tea for full time reading, and I still refuse to read 50 Shades. 


I literally watched our lipstick ring culprit just put her coffee cup in the dishwasher without wiping of the coating of lipstick. While she was sitting there chatting with someone else I went to the dish washer, pulled out the coffee cup, rinsed it off wiping away the lipstick, and gave her a bitch face the entire time I did it. She was watching the entire time and just said "oh it would have washed off".


I run all of HR tasks for the company, and have access to adjust peoples pay rates. But when my boss wanted me to give the owner a $500 per month salary increase I lied and said that I did not have the authority. The HR Contact from the company we used sent me a personal email asking if I was ok to do it, and when I said NOPE she didn't fight it. She understands the frustration.



I keep talking myself in and out of getting a FitBit. Because I really, really want one. But I am having doubts on if I will use it to it's full capabilities. It is killing me. 


I went to Walmart with my brothers discount card.... And I was hungry... but I was only there to get dog food.... and several other things that were totally not necessary. Thank god I wasn't in Target.



I am blogging right now instead of doing the stack of accounting crap that I need to get done. I should get back to it huh? 




 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

5 comments:

  1. i'm wearing flip flops right now and we're not supposed to. oh well, #YOLO!

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same back & forth with getting a fitbit too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I want to comment on the content of your blog but your gifs were too awesome and distracted me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I talked myself out of a fitbit/similar items because none of them have impressed me. Each one reads differently, so what you get with one might be different from another, so I don't understand how that works. I'd really like something to track my sleep though.
    And I'm totally reading last week's confessions instead of doing a class for work. The struggle is real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next year is a big milestone birthday for me, but I usually celebrate with family and we go out for a special dinner.

    ReplyDelete