Humpday Confessionals | Kylea & Company: Humpday Confessionals
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Humpday Confessionals


Vodka and Soda


Thank all of the heavens and that sweet little 8 pound 6 ounce sweet baby Jesus that today is Wednesday. I asked my grandma 4 times today whether it was Tuesday or Wednesday. Apparently I thought she was lying or something.

-I ate a piece of cheese cake for breakfast this morning, and I totally judged it based on the fact that it didn't taste like mine. But I don't regret eating it. I may have only wished that it were a piece of chocolate cake instead. 

-I feel like it is going to be a 5 cup of coffee day, but I feel lazy enough for it not to be, because that means I would have to get up.

-As I was processing payroll yesterday, I totally considered adding 8 hours of overtime onto my hours. I  decided not to based on the fact that it would take more energy to try and explain how much I worked from home the past two weeks.

-I have also thought about getting Chipotle for lunch today and putting it on the company AMEX.
But again too much energy to explain.

-I totally used my grandparents as an excuse to get out of doing stuff with people this weekend. Like if I didn't want to go do something I would say that I had to help them clean something or do yard work.
People who are my real friends should know that was a complete lie, because I don't do yard work like ever. I have been known to hire random sketchy people to do it for me because I refuse to do it. And you can pay them with beer.

- I miss having my boss in the same state.. and I kinda hate myself for saying that.

- I have been on an adopt an animal now kick. Granted I have not done so, but I really want a kitty and I am not even really a cat person. Why, just why?

-I am being pretty useless today at the office. But since I have spent a couple of hours looking for gifs to post with this post, with no success obviously, I guess I need to get back at it. 


 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment