Sunday Social | Kylea & Company: Sunday Social
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday Social

What a week.

What a weekend.

No I did not do anything crazy or remotely fun other than digest a whole season of Witches of East End. Why is it that Netflix always makes shows more appetizing than the commercials or when the shows are actually on TV? That damn Netflix.  But in all honesty, I worked all weekend. Yup you read that right, I worked. Partially because I knew I wouldn't have squat to do this weekend, but mainly because I knew that I would be making some extra dough to add to my Blogcation fund. And well this girl likes to make that cheddar. I didn't do as many hours as I thought I would, but messing with someone else's books gets a bit complicated at times.

The only thing positive that happened this week was that I made these super cute little S'mores kits for the peeps in the office. Aren't they stinking cute?!!


But since I had to manage so much with work, I had no chance to actually post anything this week. Sometimes that is the downside of this whole thing. I feel really crappy when I do not post anything for an entire week. But I promise I have a bunch that will be posted this week! Like you should be highly annoyed with me by the end of the week amount of posts.

May I also tell you that I am so happy that Scrappy Happiness is back with his scrapbooking blog! This kid is only 18 and he does such fantastic work. If you scrapbook go a head and check out Drew's page Scrappy Happiness.

But now on to Sunday Social. Best post of the week!



1. Favorite Genre of Music?
I literally listen to almost every genre there is, but I always go back to Country. It is also the genre that I attend the most concerts for. Sorry but my alternative, heavy metal, and rock shows are not ones that I really enjoy going to because for some reason people think I need to be a part of the mosh pits and pull me in. The only ones that I don't get pulled into are my brothers shows. Typically I have one of his friends from high school who know me to thank for that, but a lot of the time those with cameras are not touched.

 2. Favorite Genre of movies?
Action adventure or Indie. I mean sure who doesn't love a nice chick flick or two, but they are so predictable. I like a little action in my movies, plus it doesn't hurt that most of the male characters go shirtless at one point or another in them. Indies to me are raw and there is just something about them that makes sense to me.

 3. Do I watch Reality TV? If so what was the first show I remember watching?
I really don't watch reality TV unless I am desperate. The only two that I do watch are So You Think You Can Dance and Breaking Amish. I think SYTYCD was the first that I watched and paid attention to it, but I haven't seen all of the seasons.

 4. Actress i'd want to be BFF’s with?
I would want to be BFF's with Anna Kendrick. Because she is awesome, hilarious, and seems like a generally sarcastic person. And we all know how much I love sarcasm. (Not said in sarcastic tone.)

 5. Actor i'd be happy to be stuck on an island with?
Stephen Amell. Shirtless.

Keep in mind that the scarring and tattoos are all placed for dramatic effect. Yup, I would love to be stuck on an Island with that. Plus he knows how to actually shoot a bow and arrow in real life. Meaning I would not have to kill things, just send him out there. Should be a really good acting exercise for him, no? 



Happy Sunday everyone! I hope y'all have a fantastic remainder of your weekend. 



 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Stephen Amell you get sexiness and a man who can help you survive. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost picked Anna Kendrick. Love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna Kendrick seems like a really awesome gal. Would be great to have her on speed dial. :)


    Although I am not sure who he is...Stephen Amell certainly looks good shirtless.

    ReplyDelete