Finished Sentences | Kylea & Company: Finished Sentences
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Monday, July 14, 2014

Finished Sentences

Random Picture of Ghillie because I can. 

So I may not be participating in the true blog everyday in July, because I am lame and haven't posted crap anyways, but I thought that this was a really cool prompt. So I thought that for a moment I would be a real live blogger and post something fun! 

Here we go! 


"When I open the fridge, I always hope I find..." water in my brita filter. I always hate it when I forget to fill it and then have to wait for water to filter through and be cold. 

"My favorite article of clothing is..." My yoga pants. So comfy.

"Last week I was really pissed when..." Someone sent me an order for work with no information and then got snippy with me when I asked for it. 

"One thing nobody understands about me is..." My need to take a nap every day. I literally have to have one or I get grumpy.

"One thing I don't understand is..." what the hell #OOTD is. I mean where did I miss the memo on what it actually means, because I can't even tell by peoples posts what it means. 

"The world would be a better place if..." Society didn't have such high expectations on what people should look like, and the food industry got back to growing healthy chemical free food instead of genetically modified food that is slowly killing us. 

"If I had a million dollars, I'd..." Rule the world.

"If I knew I'd die next week, this week I'd...." Eat all of the cupcakes, go to  London to go to Hogwarts, air my grievances, and write a novel on my last week of life. It will be a best seller after my death. 

"If I could change one thing about myself, it would be..." my lack of motivation. 

"Something that can always make me happy is..." a large iced tea.
"Something I'll never blog about is..." 

"If I could go anywhere I would go... Because..." Spain, because it is gorgeous there and they have a dedicated nap time. 

"If I were an animal I would be a ..." my dog... He lives a fabulous life. 

"A job I've always wanted is..." my own design show on HGTV. How magical it would be.

"My idea of a perfect day is..." It raining steadily outside, a book, a bed/couch full of fluffy pillows, and a nice cup of coffee that automatically refreshes itself.

 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg




3 comments:

  1. My dog lives a fabulous life to, it must be great :) Your perfect day sounds pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally had to look up what #OOTD meant (outfit of the day) and I felt like a 24-year-old failure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOTD also is One Of Those Days

    ReplyDelete