Sunday Social | Kylea & Company: Sunday Social
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday Social




Well this may be the most depressing Sunday Social that I have ever done. As I was typing it, it made me instantaneously sad that a lot of this stuff I have never done or bothered to do. Time to get living!!! 

What has been the most difficult thing that I have been through? 
Instead of going through the entire story, I would like to direct you to this post. It has definitely been a pivotal moment in my life.

What was my best birthday? 
WWWEEELLLLLLLLL....... I haven't had the best birthday ever yet. this last one was full of drama, and the birthday before resulted in one of my BFF's ditching me and cabbing it home before the night was over because she drank to much and rode the mechanical bull. So the past few have not been winners. 

What has been the best thing that I have done in my city so far?
Well I think that now that I am exploring a little bit more by work, I think that going to some of the family restaurants has been the best little adventure. I definitely want to do more, but need to acquire friends who want to do more than just go to the dive bar and normal places. 

What is my idea of the perfect date night? 
I would say April 29th because it's not too hot and not too cold; all you need is a light jacket.
But in all seriousness, for me it would be going to  a new, funky restaurant, having a glass of wine, and talking at first. Then doing something weird like bowling or just something that we could enjoy. I may be getting a little classier than most guys want, but I think I am worth it in the end. 

Have I ever been to a blogging conference? 
UM HELLO!!! I get to go to my very first conference this next January at Blogcation. I get to finally meet my amazing roommates Tiffany, Heather, and Emily; and some of the other bloggers that I stalk! Plus, as an added bonus, there will be sand, beaches, and two pina coladas in each of my hands! (Girls please help me remember to get this picture!) This is going to be a trip to remember. I mean look at this beach! 

Provided by the Blogcation Facebook




 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Baha that is the best perfect date answer ever. I hope that you have an awesome birthday soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! I love your answer to the perfect date night. Isn't that from Miss Congeniality? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a special birthday soon.

    ReplyDelete