Real and Quick Book Review: The Maze Runner | Kylea & Company: Real and Quick Book Review: The Maze Runner
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Real and Quick Book Review: The Maze Runner

Yes my friends you are reading this right. I finally read and finished The Maze Runner. After a few months of it being on my side bar, I finally got the patience to sit down and read it. So now I am going to give you a real quick, really short book review.



The Maze Runner by James Dashner 
Rating: 3.5/5 
Main Character: Thomas (Greenie, Greenbean, Tom, Tommy)
Favorite Character: Chuck
Character I hated the most: Alby (I really didn't like him.)

What I liked the most: Had a quick paced feel to it and had tons of  action. Pretty good for a dysotopian, and followed the basic end of the world theme. It also had a really good twist at the end. 

What irritated me the most: I hated the language that was used. If they are going to pretend like the characters are swearing then make it a little more like the actual words. Plus they used same word for the different things and it confused the hell out of me. I just can't!  Let's just say that shank and shunk, really stunk.

Overall feelings: It was a quick read, but the words and language that they used really, really irritated me. It made the story just choppy and I just stopped even caring what they were being used for unless you could obviously tell. I don't know if I would definitely read the rest of the series, but I will consider it if it comes up on Amazon Unlimited. I am so hoping the movie changes my mind.  

Read more about it here

Have you read The Maze Runner yet? Who was your favorite character? 


 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment