Work Habits | Kylea & Company: Work Habits
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Work Habits

My co-workers view this morning at Monticello, NY.

I know that I mentioned that I would post an obnoxious amount of posts this week, but apparently I am a big fat liar. But no my pants are not in fire.

It has been a hard HARD summer to get through so far, and it isn't even over. There are a lot of things that have me down about work, and it gets really hard to shake them. There have been a lot of bad attitudes, complaints, and overall lack of detail. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't hear practically everything anyone says. My boss always jokes that I have the ears of a rabbit.

But there are some pretty great things about my job; one being that I get to work from home whenever I want to. So this morning when I woke up, I decided to do just that. I left the PJ's on, made a cup of coffee, and logged into my email at 6am.

When I work from home:  
  • I have like 7 cups of coffee, no joke, but I am never wired or hyper.
  • I eventually change, but always back into comfy clothes like yoga pants. 
  • I take a 2 hour long lunch.
  • Said lunch consists of taking a shower and a nap.
  • My TV does not go on until two or so.
  • I work until the late hours of the evening, but only because I have taken that nap or two.
  • I tend to get caught up on a lot of personal stuff.
  • I listen to my music loudly, and sing very poorly to it. 
  • If I come across a  good song, I take a dance break. Life needs more dance breaks.
  • I am literally on less of my social media when I work at home than when I am in the office.
  • There is no foot to mouth filter! I literally just say what I need to.
  • I rarely tell my boss, until he asks if he asks. 



I never remember how nice it is to work from home until I actually do. What does your daily routine look like if and when you work from home? 





 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment