Sunday Social | Kylea & Company: Sunday Social
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday Social


Let me start by saying... My house sitting dogs did not appreciate the current weather that happened last night (and is still happening thus making it current) in Arizona and I ended up passing out on the couch pinned in by two of the smallest dogs that I watch. Literally I think that they are the tiniest out of them all. And while it was super adorbs to have both of them snuggled up to me because it made them feel better, all of that adorbs-ness went away when I woke up at 3:30a with a very numb ass, a painfully pinched shoulder, and a very full bladder. That may have been tmi, but my point is I am up and creating posts like a boss. A boss who is helped by coffee, lots of coffee.



3 favorite songs right now:
Bad Intentions by Niykee Heaton because the vocals are amazing.
Young Love by Jesse McCartney because who didn't love him growing up? That and it's fun to dance around to. 
And a complete 180- Master of Puppets by Metallica. My brother used to always play this one guitar solo and I couldn't figure out which song it belonged to until now. Plus it is like 8 minutes long and keeps you pumped when the rest of your body is cursing at you for attempting to work out. 

3 movies that remind me of summer:
Dirty Dancing, Sweet Home Alabama, and Mama Mia because all three were played at Scrapbooking Camp and we all knew the words by heart.

3 of my favorite items of clothing that I own:
My jeans.
All of my Mossimo Red tank tops, I like to layer.
And a tattered old baton tank top that I have had for YEARS. It is extremely comfy now.

3 Items on my Amazon wish list:


The UP24 by Jawbone. 


And this nifty Canon 70D Kit. Give me all of the camera stuff! 


3 books I would recommend to someone:
I will be honest in saying that I may not be the best person to recommend books. I read them but I am poor with recommendations. So Instead I am going to give you 3 bloggers that are amazing at listing all of the books they read! 
Tiffany at Endless Bliss
Heather at My Little HEA
Natalie at Natalie Patalie

Now back to the favorite song while I blog. 

 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

1 comment: