Always Eat Dessert | Kylea & Company: Always Eat Dessert
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Always Eat Dessert

Well here we are over halfway through the year, and while some people are sticking to those new years resolution.... I have not Some of us have not. Let's face it I we are human, and those diets and thoughts of giving up something are slightly inhumane.

Recently I went through a spurt of trying to eat really healthy and cutting out  all of the sweets.It was my goal to eat completely clean, and eat more fruits to take care of my sweet tooth. But when I would eat a piece of chocolate I would beat myself up for cheating. I simply underestimated my sweet tooth. Well I have decided to stop beating myself up about those tiny things and go by a basic motto. 



So I guess that you could say that my guilty little pleasure is that I always eat dessert. After dinner, when someone brings in homemade, from scratch chocolate cake, or that chocolate bar you need just because it keeps you sane in that chaotic office. The key to always eating dessert, is moderation in how much dessert you eat. Because although you love that homemade, made from scratch chocolate cake; eating the entire thing is frowned upon in most establishments. 

 Life isn't worth the ups and downs if you can't enjoy the little things in life. And the little things in my world the little things take the shape of cupcakes. 

What is your guilty pleasure?
Link up with Helene and Sarah today for Total Social! 

Venus Trapped in Mars
 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I 100% agree. You should never completely deny yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! [insert claps here]. I totally agree with you and what a great quote from miss Emma! Did you make that design?? I'm really enjoying reading your blog and getting to know you more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Talenti gelato I am eating right now agree's with this statement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! And yes I did make that design, I just love Emma and this quote was perfect.

    ReplyDelete