Real and Quick Book Review: Along for the Ride | Kylea & Company: Real and Quick Book Review: Along for the Ride
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Real and Quick Book Review: Along for the Ride


 

Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen

Rating: 3/5 
Main Character: Auden 
Favorite Character: Heidi
Character I disliked the most: Auden's Dad

What I liked the most: I love how some of the characters truly grew with the book. Easy read, that made you feel slightly happy and mushy at the end. 

What irritated me the most: I think that at one point I started mocking Auden by saying "first world problems" because literally the book was full of them. 

Your parents got a divorce and are acting like idiots- first world problems.

You get to stay out until the ass crack of dawn, and your parents don't freak out or ground you because you don't have a curfew- first world problems. 

You have no friends because you try to keep to yourself, but end up becoming a friend magnet in the end- first world problems. 

Oh that boy you have been making googley eyes at actually likes you back but you create your own drama and push him away- first world problems. 

Overall feelings: This was a pretty good pool read, and needless to say my poor copy got a tad bit wet. The book had a good flow, but was nothing too spectacular. All in all it was not one of my favorite Sarah Dessen books but it was still pretty good. 




 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment