Weekend started off right! | Kylea & Company: Weekend started off right!
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Monday, August 4, 2014

Weekend started off right!

IT'S MONDAY!!!! I don't think I have actually been this excited to be at work and for it to be Monday. I am not sure what form of crack I took this morning to be this happy but once I figure it out, I promise I will share. Maybe.... 

So Friday this happened! 



All because some person we all know and love got a RAISE!!! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! It pretty much set the tone of my weekend knowing that all of the crap that I have to deal with sometimes, truly pays off. I love my company and it's good to know they love me too.

Saturday
Well I spent $372 at Costco with someone else's money. It was fantastic! The worst part was then having to carry all of it up a flight of stairs. In the heat....

But then it proceeded to down pour later. And I did what any self respected Arizonian would do... I ran out to my patio and proceeded to dance and play in the rain until it started pelting me. And I watched the Internship (which I love), Tweeted about it, and then my post was favorited by the guy in the movie who plays Sal, from Sal's Pizza. I had a small fangirl moment when I saw who favorited it.  

Sunday 
I worked extra hours to make some blogcation spending money, but then I went home and cleaned a little and proceeded to watch Pitch Perfect and make a pan of brownies. Because that was how this awesome weekend needed to end. :) 

Crushed it. 


 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

6 comments:

  1. That sounds like an awesome weekend indeed! I need that cupcake in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Blogcation spending money AND a raise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa @ Ameliorer la VieAugust 4, 2014 at 1:14 PM

    Congrats on your raise!! That cupcake looks phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom Thumb. In Phoenix it is known is as Safeway, but it is Tom Thumb in Dallas. Anywho their Bakery is the best. There you will find a similar cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! And it was as delectable as it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's all so exciting!! I am so excited for Blogcation now!!

    ReplyDelete