Weekly Wrap Up | Kylea & Company: Weekly Wrap Up
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Monday, August 11, 2014

Weekly Wrap Up

Before I get to the daily grind of my day, and it is going to be a fabulous one, lets go over where Ir really want to be which is Saturday. 

The Rachael Way

Friday: 
As much as I wanted to go and check out the newest movies in theatre, I felt like CRAP so I stayed in. While I managed to take a 5 hour nap, I also managed to clean my entire kitchen. It was clarifying and extremely boring.

Saturday: 
I managed to get up early and go to Home Depot. I really, really, REALLY like going to Home Depot and Lowes even though I know that 3/4 of the stuff I want to do to my house I cannot afford in this short time frame. But I managed to get a new doggy door for Ghillie to put in while my grandparents are out of town for the month.I also managed to go to Costco. Needless to say I do not have to buy shampoo, conditioner, Excedrine, or tampons for the next 6-8 months. I feel sort of successful in life.  

FYI if I tried to buy a new doggy door while the grandparents were in town it would be fixed with duck tape and bailing wire. Because that is how my grandpa rolls. And this face does not appreciate duck tape and bailing wire. 

He is just so happy all the time! 


Sunday: 
Sunday was a little rough, only because I had to say goodbye to one of the sweetest little puppies. No he did not die, but he did go to a new foster home with two puppies his size. It was a bitter sweet moment watching someone else take him, because although I told myself that I wasn't attached. I did fall a little bit in love with that little Boston Terrier face of his. 

And to drown out all of my sorrows, I went to see Step Up All In. I will say... I was totally expecting this to be a lot better. And although some of it was good, the story line and dance scenes were not up to the level I expected. I mean they had some of the best, and it just fell short. Hats off to them for using Emilio Dosal from SYTYCD though! I was super happy to see him in it, because I voted for him in the show.


That's all I have for now folks. Time to refill the coffee and get back to work. 


 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Lisa @ Ameliorer la VieAugust 11, 2014 at 10:11 AM

    I always stock up on all those toiletries, too. I don't like having to drive out to the store just to buy a bottle of shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is Home Depot so fun? Like, I love it and don't even have a house haha!

    ReplyDelete