Confessional Sessional... | Kylea & Company: Confessional Sessional...
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Confessional Sessional...

Ok I don't know what is up with that title but yyyeeeeaaaa you know what day it is.

Vodka and Soda

So what do I confess on this Wednesday? 

Well let's start by saying that I have all of the inspiration to work, but not do the horrible tasks of my job that need to be done like accounting. So instead I am trying to think of all of the fun neglected portions of my job and work with them. Which means social media, looking for marketing products, creating the company handbook,  and all of my committee stuff.


I have been doing surprisingly well on eating my boring salad lunches and Smart Ones Microwaveable meals for dinner. But all I want today is a gigantic cheese burger with sautéed mushrooms and a side of seasoned wedge fries with cheese sauce. Because aunt flow is no where near and my inner fat child is screaming to be let out. A chocolate milkshake may be included in this fat child food fantasy.



 My male best friend offered to take me to dinner to a place that I have been dying to try, and then wants to go to a cupcakery close by my work... and now all I want is the cupcakes. I mean I am going to go to dinner because he pays, and lets face it he makes 2x as much as I do without overtime. So he can afford the fancy dinner out. But I just really want the cupcakes.



I went to the Boston Terrier rescue website that I sent the little puppy to. They renamed him Opie and I really hate it. I mean it makes him seem like a little loser. Don't get me wrong I love Opie from SOA, but he was hot and that form of badass that you didn't care about his name. But this tiny little dog named Opie is going to get his butt kicked at the dog park, by a cat.



I really don't like this lady at work. Ok no one really likes her.... but she brought in chocolate so today I love her, and her sadly fried hair.



Speaking of hair, I have been super hair chop happy. So much so that I am about to go all Kaley Cuoco on my hair and get a pixie. 

So from hair that my brother would trade me for in a heart beat; that I have only trimmed once in two years..



To this:

The only thing stopping me is the fact that I may or may not have to do my hair every day. BUT the advantage of having straight hair means that it is minimal. That and I have a round freaking face. I just don't know!! Help!


That's all folks! 

 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I say if you crave it go for it. In moderation of course...but from my experience if you always deny your cravings one day you will crack & go completely off the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm with you - straight hair is way easier. i used to have short hair and man, the amount of product you have to use to look decent/not look homeless is unreal

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete