Kylea without coffee..... | Kylea & Company: Kylea without coffee.....
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Kylea without coffee.....


Since I am not at my house with my Keurig, which is probably the thing I miss most,  I do not get to have coffee while I am getting ready for the day. This means that for the majority of the morning I am walking around like a zombie. Well this morning I realized quite a few things while I was attempting to get ready for work. I would classify them as Kylea Awkward Moments, because I literally stop everything I am doing just to think it through.

So this morning I experienced that awkward moment when I realize that I tried to leave the house without my glasses. Which I need in order to see.

I had that awkward moment, where I threw Ghillie's perfectly good food in the trash can, because I though it was the stuff that he left in there the night before. That I had already thrown away.

There was also the awkward moment while I was brushing my teeth and realized what I was missing on Monday and Wednesday nights on TV... Because my toothpaste was frothy and it reminded me of an animal with rabies which reminded me of werewolves. That ultimately reminded me of the fact that Teen Wolf is on Mondays. Which is on MTV, with Finding Carter, which is what I watch on Wednesday. I have missed two weeks worth of both.

I also realized that tonight is my Fantasy Football draft.... And then I had the slow realization that I have no idea what I am doing. So instead of finishing putting my pants on I stop halfway through and start looking stuff up on my kindle.

Come on Kylea. 

But I was relieved to know that mine is at 9pm while those on the east coast have to stay up until 12a to do their portion. I'm ok with this. 

I also had the awkward moment of realizing that I left all of the lights on, the doors unlocked, and half of the stuff for my hobby day table at home. While I was in the drive thru at Starbucks. 


But after consuming my Venti Iced Quad Pumpkin Spice Latte (no whip) I found that my brain is functioning on the proper level. I should never be allowed to function before I have had my coffee.

Have you guys gotten your Pumpkin Spice Lattes yet??? 



 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

1 comment:

  1. God bless coffee. It takes me so much longer to get it together without coffee.

    ReplyDelete