Currently (vol. 1) | Kylea & Company: Currently (vol. 1)
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, August 15, 2014

Currently (vol. 1)


Listening.. to the clicking of keyboards. It's funny that we can hear this sound and then all of a sudden you have like a chorus of ticking because secretly, and maybe subconsciously, you are now trying to type louder than the other person. 

Thinking..right away, that my email is taking way too long to update, which means that it will be a busy Friday. Overall, that I wish I could just take a trip somewhere and just work from somewhere fun.  

Smelling.. Someone made toast... and it is intoxicating. I may go sit in the break room just to smell the toast. 

Wishing.. That so many people would not complain about the simple things. There has been so much chaos lately that the problem they have trying to upload their stolen music seams childish to complain about. It is all I have been hearing lately, silly little complaints. 

Hoping..that I get my AC fixed soon for my fishes sake. The water in their tank was a tad bit warmer than normal. Hopefully they do not turn to stew with the heat and lack of insulation. 

Wearing..Ankle skinnys and tanks that probably aren't the most appropriate to wear into work. But I have a sweater to go over just in case. All of it is very comfy though. 

Loving.. my UP24 from Jawbone that was gifted to me. Never have I been yelled at by a device to go to bed. But this thing tells me when it is bed time. 

Wanting..  The most perfect house that I found in Downtown Historic Phoenix with the gorgeous hard wood floors, wainscoting, and the perfect combination of open space and level changes. Plus it is only 300k for a fully renovated house which is decent for that location. Or I want to meet the Property Brothers. They have become my favorite little home renovation duo. I think I would go total fan girl. 

Needing.. fffoooooooodddd... and a new book to read. I have been on a hiatus from my reading and blogging, so ultimately I feel like a slacker. 

Feeling..Bleh. I think that is the best way to put it. I am happy that it is Friday, and I am more or less having a good start to it all. But it still feels like something is off. Ever have one of those days?

What are you currently up to? 

 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

1 comment: