Sunday Social | Kylea & Company: Sunday Social
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday everyone! Well this week has been full of adventures. I temporarily fostered a little Boston Terrier that I have named Thor. I have since been able to link up with the Boston Terrier rescue of Arizona  to get him a foster family and hopefully a forever home. I leave here in a hour or so to meet up with the lady in charge of the rescue. 

So this week, besides watching over this little guy, I have been trying to schedule all of my little blog life.I have had some success with a couple of blog planners made up by two awesome individuals. If you want to check them out head to these two blogs. 

Designs by Emily F: Free Printable Blog Planner
A Dose of Paige: Free Printables

I will be posting soon about what my little blog binder looks like.

Sunday Social



Let the Sunday Social commence!

1.) One show that I wish was on Netflix that isn't. 
Ok I was a huge Sailor Moon fan, and still kinda am. So I wish that they would have it released on Netflix. Even on disc. I know hulu now has it but I really am having a hard time agreeing to pay to that on top of Netflix to watch one show. 


2.) One song I wish they would play on the radio more.
I actually pray for them to stop playing songs. All of my favorites end up being played so much that I hate them. I listen to a lot of Spotify anyways.

3.) My favorite song to become a total rockstar to in my car. 
Well any song that just kind of builds. Lately it has been Sweet Child of Mine by Guns and Roses. Or you stick with the classic rock out song, Wannabe by the Spice Girls.

4.) One movie/tv show that I quote a lot.
Pitch Perfect

5.) One silly thing that I do daily. 
It all seems normal to me. But I guess.... Hiding my trashcan in the bathroom. I do it mainly so that Ghillie will not tear it up, but there are times where it is completely empty or he is not even home and I still put it in there. Damn dog has me trained.   

 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

1 comment: