Sunday Social | Kylea & Company: Sunday Social
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday Social

So I am going to keep it short and sweet this Sunday, mainly because I am still in celebration mode and partially because my kitchen really needs some attention. So yea. 



Gum or Mints?
Gum. I always end up eating mints like candy and then not feeling well because I ate the mints like candy.

Tea or coffee?
Okay... what kind of a crap question is this??? Obviously my love for both of these items is strong. So are we talking could only have one of them for the rest of my life? I can't even decide between that! 

Fruits or Veggies?
Definitely fruits, I have never been a veggie person.

TV or Movies?
Netflix (does that count?) If not then hmmm... TV because eventually all of the movies wind up there. HA! 

Candles or diffusers?
Candles! I never feel like diffusers actually work. I love the Target Red Velvet Cupcake soy candle. YU-UM!



 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Oh that candle sounds like it smells amazing! Candle & Netflix lover here too! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to eat orange tic tacs like candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interested in that Target candle! I love Netflix too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really does! Plus it is only $5 for the smaller size which lasts for 8+ hours. Target win! Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH those things are like candy! I'm not allowed to buy tic tacs anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should totally look for it! The Spun Spun Sugar is fantastic, and they have a Mandarin Mojito(?) that smells pretty darn tasty too.

    ReplyDelete