Sunday Social | Kylea & Company: Sunday Social
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday Social

You ever wake up on a weekend morning and find yourself with more to do than you would on a weekend? Well that's me. Today I had to come in to make some extra dough, even though I haven't been paid for the previous hours that I worked, and then I get to go home and do a bunch of me related work, including paying bills.... Uck! 

But for now I am sticking with the Social aspect of my life. Please don't forget you only have less than a week left to enter the giveaway for Emily's 23rd Birthday! there are tons of fun stuff included. 





1.) What am I looking forward to most this fall?  
An Electric bill lower than $200, Pumpkin spice lattes, driving with my windows down again, and preparation for winter baking.
Things I am not: Having to wear business casual clothes instead of jeans to work, snow birds, and the retail chaos that is known as putting up Christmas stuff out during Halloween. 

2.) Favorite sports teams: 
The Phoenix Suns (though I may be the only one) 
The Texas Longhorns
And any player that is going to win me money in my fantasy football draft this year.

3.) If I could go back to college is there one thing I would change? 
I would actually have gone to a real University, and not a for profit one, and gone through the whole experience of college,joining a Sorority, and college parties with cute college boys. 

4.) Favorite class ever. 
Hands down High School Econ and Government. My teacher was hot, I had every hot guy in the school in those classes,  we got to hold mock trials, and one week was dedicated to nothing but playing monopoly. 
My interior design courses were a very close second because I was crazy good at them. 

5.)Reach into my purse and what is the first thing I grab? 
Nothing because I don't carry a purse. 





 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Yay for someone else that doesn't carry a purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were awesome! If it weren't for the hot economics teacher they would be in first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are such a pain and then just get full of random stuff. I don't regret not carrying one! Cheers to non purse carriers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree with the Christmas stuff... I love Christmas, but I don't like to see stuff out until after Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete