Sleep Working | Kylea & Company: Sleep Working
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sleep Working


I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but apparently I have a really bad case of sleep working. NormallyI just have really vivid dreams about working. Those dreams happened all of the time when I worked at Target. 

I would literally be dreaming that I was sitting up in bed, with a cash register mysteriously attached to the side somehow, and people would walk up to my bed and I would ring them out. BUT when there was no total at the end after all of my fast, fancy cashier skills had been done; I would look at the dream person and say "looks like it's free!" It was the same thing every time. 

That's nothing right? Sounds harmless.

Well apparently the work dreams have graduated to Sleep Working. Meaning I pulled my laptop out of the case, turned it on, opened my work email, and started typing up emails last night.  And for the record opening my work email and getting past entering the passwords for all three inboxes I control is a pain in the ass awake. How I did it while sleeping, who fucking knows.

It's a good thing that I forgot my charger at the office, because when I mentioned typing emails I really mean that I had started drafting full emails. The majority of the emails were to my boss about Payables and then throw a few orders to send out to carriers in mix. Apparently I am a productive sleep worker.  I didn't find them until this morning when I plugged my laptop in and Outlook popped up on my screen. I didn't use Outlook while I was home last night.  

Best part is that I don't even remember doing this. I had to double check my UP24 to make sure that it registered that I was awake. It did... from 1:30a-2:00a. 

I MEAN WHO DOES THIS????? 

I think I have gone bonkers... please send help and wine. 

Ok maybe just the wine.

 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment