5 Guys, A Girl, and Some Music | Kylea & Company: 5 Guys, A Girl, and Some Music
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, May 30, 2014

5 Guys, A Girl, and Some Music

So here I am, linking up because I feel like this post is extremely acceptable topic.

Ladies, I am talking about boys, well now they are Men. But in our youth they were the eye candy of our hearts. The hot pieces of man candy that we bought Tiger Beat and Teen Magazines for to pull out the magical fold out poster in the middle. And god forbid if it were a dual sided poster that had two hunks on it. What side should I put up?!! I am still asking this after my Shane West and Milo Ventimiglia poster. GAH!!

So here are 5 Men from our younger days, tween/teen,  that I can't help but love.

1.) Freddie Prince Jr.
That smile + those dimples = the heartthrob that stole our hearts. Truly a prince charming, Freddie here made us all believe that true love is possible; and that one day the most popular guy in high school would help us transform ourselves from a boring duck to a Swan.

Now: We don't see much of Freddie on the big screen anymore, what with his wife being on TV in her regular series The Crazy Ones. But Freddie here has been in small parts recently in Witches of East East End and Bones.


2) Chad Michael Murray
Who didn't wish they were stuck in a library with this guy (sans the person with a gun)?? Chad may have started out as school jerk Tristan in Gilmore Girls, but he definitely stole our hearts as the lovable Lucas Scott in One Tree Hill. And let's not forget the A Cinderella Story where he played Austin, where this NoMad found his princess in a Diner Girl. Or the moment we found out he liked Brittany Spears as much as we did in Freaky Friday.

Now: This blonde haired, blue eyed heartthrob still lives on doing indie films, and smaller tv shows including the show Southland and Chosen (both of which I have never seen.).


3) Milo Ventimiglia
On to one of the bad boys we all loved to,  hate.  Milo made his way into our hearts on Gilmore Girls as the brooding bad boy Jess. You hated him, you loved him, and there were times that both came into affect in one episode. He also starred in American Dreams and NBC's Heroes.

Now: Ignoring the Cinematic fails of That's My Boy and Grown Ups 2; Milo joined Chad Michael Murray in the show Chosen, has done some small indie/tv movie roles, and has been the voice of Wolverine in the animated versions of the comic series. And HOPEFULLY he will be rejoining his Heroes cast for the Heroes Reborn.

4) Shane West

Shane... First let's go back to my earlier statement of me trying to figure out what side of my Teen Pop poster to put up. Shane West, well he was my Ryan Gosling of the early 2000's. I wept every time I saw A Walk To Remember, and fought all of my pre-teen friends when they said he was their husband. It really ended friendships. You see this silly lock thing he used to wear....Yea I may, or may not, have worn something similar ALL through Junior High. Don't judge me... a lot.

Now: Shane has recently been in the CW series Nikita, which ended last year. They could have played this series off a lot longer than they did, but after night changes and serious script failures we had to bid Nikita farewell. Now Shane is on a new series Salem which looks thrilling and creepy at the same time!

5) Heath Ledger.
I think we all could agree that this was a man who was lost too early. He had so many iconic roles, that are still loved to this day. My first encounter with Heath was in 10 things I hate about you, which has since been one of my favorite movies. He dazzled us once again in A Knights Tale, and then surprised us with his role as the Joker. He will always remain a legend in my books.

What Male Celebs did you rush to get the newest copies of TeenPOP or TigerBeat for?

Two Songs today to love and adore! I am sure you can recognize the first.


Venus Trapped in Mars





 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Such hot men. When I got to Heath, as I do everytime, my reaction was "NOOOO HEEEATTTHHH!! Please tell me she did not do Now: Dead"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, Shane West was just so awesome back in the day. He always seem to stay out of the lime light though and I'm said he sticks mostly to tv.

    -Jackie
    http://ournashvillelife.com

    ReplyDelete