Those Darn British Men | Kylea & Company: Those Darn British Men
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Those Darn British Men

Random gif of Tom Hiddelston, because today needs to be explosive. 

Dear Thursday, I really don't care about you today. I am so excited for it to be Friday that I have decided that today is just going to be an ok type of day. Dear Laundry, Please fold yourself and pack yourself. Have I mentioned I hate folding laundry? Because I do. Dear Two Thirds Hazel, Thank you for the brilliant idea of taking Nips on a plane. It has been my goal to go to Bevmo to get them all week. Dear Nips, How cute are you guys?!! My little, tiny baby bottles of Captain Morgan; oh how you will be loved. Dear readers, I am posting twice today. Sorry, but I am not sorry. Dear Shit, you just got all sorts of real in this office. It is actually pretty scary how things can change when they look so optimistic in the beginning. Dear TSA, my suitcase will have the weirdest selection of items in it, including a springfoam pan. What?! I am making cheesecake for my mom/my birthday cake. Dear White Jeans, you make my butt look fantastic! I should wear you more often. Dear Andrew Garfield, why do you have to be so damn attractive? It's always the britts, they just have this magic around them. Am I the only one who thinks this? I can't be, I just can't. Dear The Originals, I may be the only one in blog land that will admit that I actually watch you, but seriously?? WTF?!! If you bring Michael back we are done. DONE!!!  Dear A-Z Challenge... SUCK IT!! I am officially, mentally, and physically done with your horrible self. You were fun at times, but for the most part I really hated you. Dear Me, get back to normal work and blog work. You only have another half day left to go! 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Andrew Garfield = <3 <3 <3 He is just so unbelievably attractive, and I love hearing him speak. I love British men too! When I was in middle school, my friends and I hate a club called "British O's" to commemorate our love for British men whose names start with "O" - Orlando Bloom, Oliver James, etc. Yay for finishing the challenge.

    ReplyDelete