Sunday Social- Summer | Kylea & Company: Sunday Social- Summer
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Social- Summer

Morning y'all. Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend! I would like to take a quick moment to shamelessly promote my blog. Because that is how I roll.

One.... Follow me on Twitter. You may regret it, you may love it; but I guarantee that I will always keep it interesting. TWO! Starting today, I have put all of my sponsorship spot prices at $0. Yes you read that right Zilch, zippo, nada, nothing! All you have to do is click purchase, love, and support a fellow blog. As of right now there is no end date to when I will actually be charging, but I don't think it will be happening for a while. Now onto this social meeting on Sunday.




1) What is your best summer memory as a kid?
There is really nothing too memorable... I mean all I did during the summer was watch hours of Full House, The Cosby Show, and PBSKids and eat Ramen Noodles until I hated them. 

2) What is your favorite summer drink?
Sun Brewed Tea. Meaning teabags in that glass jug filled with water, sitting there brewing all day outside. I don't know why but it tastes different to me. Like the sun loves me and is providing me with the happiness of tea. My tea is made with love, from the sun.

3) What is your favorite summer show?
What is on during the summer... True Blood. 
Um... HOLD ON, Now I need to look it up. 

Orange is the New Black!! 
Perception 
TEEN WOLF!!! 
Covert Affairs
Everything else is a fall premier. Boo! 

4) What is the best summer outdoor activity?
Wait... People go outside during the summer?? For fun?? this is me: 

Here in the sunny state of Arizona, you do not do outdoor activities unless you are forced, crazy, or up at the ass crack of dawn. Most of the time your pool is going to turn to the temperature state of bath water by noon, and any water park is going to be crowded with screaming children. So I like indoor activities, like scrapbooking in an air conditioned room....... with a bunch of people going through menopause.

5) What are your summer vacation essentials?
One thing you should know is that I am literally not allowed to take a vacation during the summer. I am not to even ponder it. Work is so busy that my life pretty much revolves around it. BUT if I were to take a vacation my must haves are easy. A good book, a pair of havaana flip flops, a fruity drink, and sunscreen/tanning oil based on my already level of lobster.

Don't forget to Link up with all of the cool kids for Sunday Social! 

 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

3 comments:

  1. OMG I can't imagine getting no time off in the summer. I'm a teacher so I'm the exact opposite... My eyes got so huge reading that you cannot take time in the summe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your menopause comment literally made me LOL :) I too LOVE sun tea. Stopping in from Sunday Social.. have a fab week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there really any other way to make iced tea other than sun brewed? That's the only way we make it down here.

    Have a great weekend!

    -Jackie
    http://ournashvillelife.com

    ReplyDelete