Lesson's Learned from this week: Volume 1 | Kylea & Company: Lesson's Learned from this week: Volume 1
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, May 9, 2014

Lesson's Learned from this week: Volume 1

 photo Thisweek_zps35e45f47.jpg
Time Zones suck....I am from Arizona, time does not change. And they are so much easier to fall into than out of. It is going to suck trying to get back on schedule in AZ.

My mother still scares me when she drives sometimes. I mean, I'm sorry mom but sometimes you worry me.

Mosquitos can hide/get into anywhere, and they still creep me out.

Apparently windows in Texas come with an extra storm window? I don't get it...

The dog can jump the fence, with ease and grace. And does, multiple times a day.

It takes 1/2 tank of gas (depending on the car) and 3 and 1/2 hours + a little bit of soul sucking traffic to get from Mesquite, TX to Austin.

Naps throughout the day are perfectly acceptable, and often needed.

Apparently sweet tea is a thing here... and it needs to not be. Sonic has killed plenty of drinks for me this week with that crap.

My one of my moms roommates is a money sucking leech, who now depends on my mother to take care of her kids, but is so crazy that she flips her lid at anything.

GPS pronounces Waco as Wacko... and it is slightly amusing.

My boss hires extremely attractive guys. Like WHOA attractive.

People thought, and still think, that I am on what they like to call a vacation. What is this vacation they speak of? Plus it never fails that one person wants to do a conference call. But said person is one of the nicest people so I accepted.

Always prepare staying at home all day with food that is not accessible to everyone. All i have is cheese its available (and I love them) because anything that I bought that was put into the kitchen is gone.

It's a King George kind of day.
All My Ex's Live in Texas by George Strait on Grooveshark



 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment