#VillainAcademy | Kylea & Company: #VillainAcademy
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

#VillainAcademy

This last Thursday, I had the ultimate pleasure of going out and sort of experiencing the other side of what my company does. I handle a very small specific portion of our company, where as my boss gets to do all of the cool stuff. Like playing with 60-100k dollar cars. So when he said that I could go down to the event and hang out, I was all for it!

So bright eyed, semi attractive looking, and highly caffeinated I made the 3 hour drive from Dallas to Austin. I had music blaring, and I took the Toll road so that I didn't get lost; it was magical.

Arriving at the Circuit of the Americas, I realized just how big this course was. I keep up with a few things in the Formula 1 world, so I knew what the course was built for. BUT MAN! This track is HUGE.

Upon parking I ventured over towards our company trailer, to find one of the only other Bristol Auto Employees (there are only four of us). Instead I was greeted by a tech who was not the friendliest of the bunch, and while he made his little calls over the walkie to find my co-worker. I was able to take in the whole scene.

Cue the parade of very attractive males, who conveniently walked in with said co-worker. Not only were they attractive but all of them were the friendliest people EVER.  Granted I am the person who cuts their checks, but hey I am just the peon. They showed me around, made me coffee, and asked what exactly I did at Bristol Auto. Sad to say, half of them didn't know I existed, and all of them had no clue what I did. *le sigh* Thanks Boss.

So through out the day I was able to hang out, and take pictures. Granted I felt like an amateur next to my co workers line of photos, but in the end I love some of the photos that I did take.



The new Jaguar F-Type Coupes wrapped in the Union Jack. 



  ^^My Favorite Shot^^



All in all it was a fantastic day! Although, it would have been cool if my boss had the right days down and I was able to meet Sebastain Stan..... But, I am not holding that against him... Much. 

* A boring message from your sponsor: This Post is not affiliated or in promotion for Jaguar Land Rover of North America or any subsidiaries associated with them. All photos posted are of my own taking.

 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

1 comment: