What to do, what to do, what to do..... | Kylea & Company: What to do, what to do, what to do.....
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, May 23, 2014

What to do, what to do, what to do.....

That is all I have done this week...asked what to do. Now this isn't my normal, what do I eat for dinner today because that has turned into, how do I spice this Top Ramen up? 

This week has been full of what to do's though. Like the mindless question that it is, that is how I was feeling. Even this post has a the feeling of lost and confused. So without further a due, here were my qualms of this week. 

What do I watch? I mean there is absolutely nothing on Netflix, and I cannot start a new series. 
Solution: I watched really mushy, girl gets the guy in the end type movies. Tons of them. 

What do I do about my co-worker and company adding me on Instagram? One is not my coworker, but I do technically control when  he gets paid. And I never thought the day would come when I had people from work besides my two besties finding me on Instagram. 
Solution: I literally scrolled through all of my photos to make sure that none of them would cause me to get fired, and deleted any that had my blog link to it; and then accepted them. Now if they try to add me on Twitter or Facebook those a-holes better hope that they can sort out being flagged for inappropriate content. 

What do I do about gas money? I mean I am short this paycheck... Thank you $196 vehicle registration. 
Solution: Make my male BFF feel really guilty about the fact that I still am storing his shit at my house for him, including his animal. And suggest that he can make it up to me by helping me with my electric bill. Deceitful, yes.... but it worked and I now have gas money and money for electric. Plus he likes to try and hand me money all of the time and has not taken me to dinner in months. 

What Music do I listen to today? 
Solution: I tried N'sync Radio on Spotify and that was an Epic Fail.  So Now I am listening to Lindsey Stirling's new album Shatter Me. Got to support my AZ Artists. 

My coffee mug just shattered because I was half asleep.... What do I use because I am the retard that only has two mugs in my house?
Solution: Mason Jar

What do I do to my poor coworkers who don't understand sarcasm?
Solution: use more of it and make it outlandish in hopes that they will finally understand it. Or put up my sarcasm note. 

How and what do I bribe someone with to take me to see X-Men? 
Solution: My little brother owes me a birthday present and his girlfriend works at a movie theatre. SCORE!! Free Movie here I come. 


What do I write about? 
Solution: well instead of writing about any of the items on my mind map that I made this week, I chose to write this. Enjoy! 

Have a question you need answered? I may be able to help. 


Backing my azz up! Here is Lindsey Stirling Featuring Lzzy Hale from the band Halestorm in Shatter Me.

Shatter Me (feat. Lzzy Hale) by Lindsey Stirling on Grooveshark





 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment